2014年9月9日 星期二

Surprise!!!

        You serve, I price; we both get surprise.  Everybody love surprise!  According to my electronic dictionary, the word, surprise means an unexpected or astonishing event, fact, or thing.  And today, I got a very special surprise.

        It is about a month ago.  After I went back to my hometown during my summer vacation, my brother told me that a Taiwanese style shop next to our high school just opened recently.  In addition, it serves great sesame seed cake which tastes even delicious with sizzled pork slice, over-easy egg wrapped inside.  Upon hearing this, we discussed with our parents for having breakfast there.  "Oh, that's one.  "Ok, since you have not tasted it, we will go eat there tomorrow", my father agreed while my mother protested, "No, last time we went there, I had that and I think it is too greasy.  You three are not going to have that again!"  That's why we did not put this plan into practice until...

Sesame seed cake with pork slice
and over-easy egg 
        This morning, my mother and brother went out.  On the other hand, I stayed at home packing for my new semester because I have to go back to the city Kaohsiung where my college is located.  Suddenly, I heard a key-put-in cracking, then the bolt thudded back.  The door opened.  Standing by the door with a villainous smile was my brother smirking at me proudly.  He strode inside, one hand taking off the helmet, a plastic bag was swaying on the other.  The bag was whitened with steam drifted upward. 

     "What is it?", I asked.  "It is the sesame seed cake with pork slice and egg I have said", he lifted the bag higher enough to let me see the loot of sin, then continued," I bought it because after tomorrow we will not be able to eat it.  Besides, Mom was out."  This time both of us smirked.  The sesame cake was still steaming when we put it on a plate.  My brother took out a knife, stacking the pork on the egg, which took the half size on the cake, pushing them to one side, cutting it to half.  I asked why he took the pure sesame seed cake part.  His answer is because I haven't tasted it.


P.S.

Drew by Angel Pao
Left: My brother/Right: me

沒有留言:

張貼留言